Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Ratsmacker: I simply must ask - are you using the correct ammunition in those 5 (five!) Ruger Americans?
Because I, and my batch of high volume Ground Squirrel shooting friends, don't seem to have any difficulties along the line that you describe.
And I am sure I have run 4,000 rounds through my three RAR-V's myself - in 2,019 alone!
I don't understand?
By the way do you have any connection with CZ or savage arms?
Inexplicable and unbelievable.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

What, pray tell, do you consider "correct ammunition? Yes, it matched the chambering markings on the barrel. I can read, and I know what ammo goes in what rifles.

For the .22 WMR, I used CCI and Hornady, mostly, as experiments with WW and Aguila didn't pan out,and caused a helluva lot of non-extracting. For the .22LR, I shot mostly CCI and Aguila, which have caused no problems in a dozen or so other .22LRs I own. As far as my buddy's rifles, he uses Hornady HMR ammo, and various inexpensive .22LR. My nephew complained about using having extraction issues with Aguila CB, or it's equivalent, a no-powder load he was using to kill vermin in his gated community.

On second thought, don't tell me what you consider "correct ammunitiion, you're a blithering idiot and I prefer to waste no more time with you.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.