Originally Posted by the_shootist
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Dinosaurs had more in common with birds than lizards, birds being the survivors....

According to what some unscientific scientist postulated from a few bones he guessed at. You made my point for me.

Apparently having little understanding of paleontology or genetics, you had no point to begin with.

Please brush up on the subject....but not using creationist material.

The easiest way to win an argument then from your standpoint is to shut down any differing views. Okay by me. I'll just write off whatever you say. Turn about is fair play.

Lizards are not dinosaurs, it's basic stuff. The comment that lizards keep growing into dinosaurs, which lived thousands of years ago is absurd regardless of all arguments.

I didn't say lizards grew into dinosaurs. I said lizards grow into big lizards. Paleontologists invented dinosaurs out out of big lizards.

You like evidence, show me the evidence for your lack of belief system. You ever seen a dinosaur? Me neither.

There are numerous physiological reasons why dinosaurs are not big lizards...which was the point of my objections. Look it up for yourself.

What I said about absence of evidence justifying a lack of conviction was clear enough. It is not justified to be convinced of something when there is no evidence to support a justified belief or conviction.

Which doesn't mean you can't speculate or throw ideas around.