Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Lol.. I dont need to read a book or join a team to have values or ethics, its basic human nature. Specifically when the overwhelming evidence shows the over all Christian religion is riddled with horrible ethics and values.

Heres what I think. If I live a good, honest and productive life with only displaying 1/2 the hate and bigotry the average intolerant Christian does, God will give me a cut the line pass to heaven if there is such a place.

My Uncle In-Law was a pastor in the Methodist Church for 30+ years. The group his area used to manage their retirement accounts, mismanaged the funds and he was left hanging. Theres a man that served “god” for his entire career, and got bent over backwards. I guess him needing to keep working is all part of gods plan hahahaha...

Snake oil and fools gold. Theres always a catch with whatever someones selling.... and theres a lot of gullible buyers in this world.

Your first sentence, you couldn’t possibly be more wrong than that.

No?? Well use webster and look up two words in this order, and see how they play together.

Humane
Civilized

Its basic human nature..... its when mythology gets mixed with things that confrontation begins. Hence, my statements...

So... your sentence, you couldnt be more wrong sir.

You are wrong yet again. The values that you mentioned are taught/learned values that come from a set of moral standards.

You can fit and wordsmith any combination of words that you like but you are wrong and I think you know that and are just trying to save face of which you have none concerning this.

You’re wrong, pure and simple.

No... im not... and Im not going to waste my time trying to educate someone who believes in mythology either.

Do pack of animals need to read a book on how to function or does it come naturally? Do cats grooming on another need to be taught that or is it a natural relationship trait? Humane and civilized are natural human traits.. always have, always will be.

No go pick up other books and read them....

You have no idea of what my personal beliefs are except for that concerning that you continue to be wrong and surround your pitiful argument by being verbose and nothing more.

Hollow man.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.