Thats China. I might be a bit different there.

But we ran scared a few times with other bugs so to speak. I"ve basically been front line health care for a number of years. Never got anything serious.

Unless you are immune compromised I'd not worry at all.

As to supplies, anyone that doesn't have a few months if not 6 months or more of supplies on hand period they are not living very smart.

Fuel is an issue, and if you want to stockpile it then non ethanol only, high octane, seafoam, and octane booster on hand IMHO. Only issues we'll have are power outages which kill the frozen/fresh food storage, but those days we would be working hard to salt and dry everything we could at that point.

Masks are never a bad thing in you live in the city. But then again we keep masks on hand here all the time even rural country for various reasons just like surgical gloves.

Just step back a bit and think about so many more things that a current virus. Civil unrest, tornado, hurricane, power outages, democrats being in charge and so on. To not have the minimums isn't smart.

If the stuff gets bad here too, you simply don't move about more than you have to. And wash your hands anyway and hand sanitizer. I don't hand sanitize so much in the summer, but winter yes, and taking mom to dr appts etc.... all the time. Running EMS calls all the time...

Its no more than simple common sense.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....