Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by hatari

I thank Ralph for passing on what he knows freely and altruistically.

He could improve his efforts considerably if he stayed out of some of the shadow areas and then curtly dismisses anyone who asks questions or disagrees with him about the shadow areas as being liberal scum, etc..

Maybe he missed the day "bedside manner" was discussed.

When have I attacked you, Bayou? Yet you have attacked me since about your day one.

Kingston, when have I ever attacked you without being attacked first? Or Jim.

Sorry, neither of you are going to make me turn from posting about Jesus Christ, no matter how uncomfortable those posts make you. Why dont you ask Rick Bin how to use the ignore function, as I do some on here?

As a matter of fact, Kingston, I bet you cant show where i have attacked ANY conservative, constitution loving, 2A supporting, Trump supporting member of the Fire.

I dont know if my denigration of homos bothers you or Jim or Bayou and dont care.

The only guys I denigrate on the Fire are lieberal corksuckers who push the anti conservative, anti Trump agenda.

I don't interfere in your anti Christian threads and only defend HIM on Christian threads and I dont care if you dont like that.

Btw, you initiate some really great threads, Bayou.

I was invited a long time ago to a seperate and private invitation only group years ago that some great Fire guys were starting as they had enough of this backbiting place.

I do have a clue as to why for the last 40 years it has been so easy for Dimocraps to defeat conservatives in national elections.

You all have fun building you own little clicks which you use to build yourself up in your own eyes by attacking believers or those who you dont agree with. I know it's your psychologica defense mechanism.

I will post for those who find it interesting. The bitches on here need this place because they arent allowed to bitch at home.

If it makes you feel better, have at it. You've driven away better men than me. grin

This is not an attack, it’s a clarification. It’s a clarification that doesn’t take anything away from you, unless your attached to people thinking you’re an MD.

Not one of my posts mentions Jesus. Further, I reserve the persecution complex for Joos.

Regarding the ignore function, I don’t generally read anything with the word Jesus in it unless it followed by a curse word, so the ignore function would be wasted in this application.

For the record, I’m been called a homo by an actual doctor, it’s not a trigger.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty