Originally Posted by Ejp1234

This has got to be the most hysterical post I’ve read in sometime.

My neighbor is a moronic [bleep]... which means I think Im in a position to feel out other moronic [bleep]... and you and jag fit the freaking bill!

No, you just misunderstood the point. I apologize for not making better or more clearly. Forgive me.

Sometimes it's difficult to put a complex thought together in 5 minutes in written form and get a winner every time if you're not a professional writer. I have confessed more than once I am not Charles Dickens with keyboard, but I am willing to from time to stretch the conversation. Some are home runs and some are strike outs. Sorry if this one missed the mark. Sorry if my point escaped you. This place deserves a post from time to time that goes beyond "GFY" or Ackley Improved - (not that there is not a place for the others).

Truth is your history is one of confrontation and you just want confrontation right now.

You might see that I acknowledge Kingston and I were not in sync with our conversation, so I did what I could with that. Same here.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo