Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by hatari

I thank Ralph for passing on what he knows freely and altruistically.

He could improve his efforts considerably if he stayed out of some of the shadow areas and then curtly dismisses anyone who asks questions or disagrees with him about the shadow areas as being liberal scum, etc..

Maybe he missed the day "bedside manner" was discussed.

When have I attacked you, Bayou? Yet you have attacked me since about your day one.

Kingston, when have I ever attacked you without being attacked first? Or Jim.

Sorry, neither of you are going to make me turn from posting about Jesus Christ, no matter how uncomfortable those posts make you. Why dont you ask Rick Bin how to use the ignore function, as I do some on here?

As a matter of fact, Kingston, I bet you cant show where i have attacked ANY conservative, constitution loving, 2A supporting, Trump supporting member of the Fire.

I dont know if my denigration of homos bothers you or Jim or Bayou and dont care.

The only guys I denigrate on the Fire are lieberal corksuckers who push the anti conservative, anti Trump agenda.

I don't interfere in your anti Christian threads and only defend HIM on Christian threads and I dont care if you dont like that.

Btw, you initiate some really great threads, Bayou.

I was invited a long time ago to a seperate and private invitation only group years ago that some great Fire guys were starting as they had enough of this backbiting place.

I do have a clue as to why for the last 40 years it has been so easy for Dimocraps to defeat conservatives in national elections.

You all have fun building you own little clicks which you use to build yourself up in your own eyes by attacking believers or those who you dont agree with. I know it's your psychologica defense mechanism.

I will post for those who find it interesting. The bitches on here need this place because they arent allowed to bitch at home.

If it makes you feel better, have at it. You've driven away better men than me. grin

Jag, your little sermon here shows that you know absolutely nothing about me, my political beliefs, my religion, or anything else about me.

One of your first direct contacts with me occurred when I simply made a comment on a thread. You sent me a PM and you were "all thumbs up" about what I said. A few days later I asked a question on a thread that maybe you began or not - I don't recall - but you came at me with both barrels for apparently asking the wrong question. Because I apparently asked a wrong question, you started in with your own personal assessment of who I was, etc. that has not changed since then. Even on threads where I do have some actual experience, such as something as simple as professional baseball, if my opinion was different from yours you pounced with name calling and accusations based on nothing but your own personal "knowledge" of me and the subject matter simply because we didn't agree.

As to our religious comments, my wife and I missed church last Sunday and will again this Sunday simply because the church that we attend is not holding open door services during our nation's current situation. So far that hasn't changed my religious beliefs one bit, so please don't try to define them for me. OK?

As I've said several times directly to you, we are probably very close politically. And I have no doubt the President Trump is doing his best to clean the swamp. I know that is one major reason that I voted for him. I have no idea nor will I try to guess why you possibly voted for him. All that we don't agree on is maybe how he's doing it. Time will tell, huh?

In the mean time, neither of us really know how it might play out. Your guess is as good as mine so don't label me a liberal, a CNN viewer, a non-Christian, a bitch as you just did above, or anything else that you feel makes you superior to me here in your eyes among the troops. Fair enough?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ