Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by irfubar
I like Jag and his relentless attacks on the lib's...... and while Q is above my pay grade I hope it is true.

Thanks. I'd prolly be uncomfortable betting my life on it, but lately I have been comforted seeing Rush pick up on some of Qs revelations and Hannity using Qs terms and now seeing Devin Nunes talking about it being the time to harvest after seeing Comey feed us his back to nature schiett in his pics helps. Q also said many times over 2 years it would soon be time for the harvest. Now Nunes talks about it.

My idea is, Q has to be right or we are history. There is no comfort in Trump saving our asses a few years and draining only our govts swamp. If that were the case, the world swamp would take over as soon as hes gone and make Trump's family pay the price. Logically, would you sell your family to hell for 8 years of a reprieve for US.

Isnt Trump busting his ass for his country and us? He said he was fixing it to where this schiett weve had for govt will never happen again. We all know there are things not perfect with our present situation that have allowed this. We talk about wanting it fixed and it seems hes intent on keeping his word and doing it.

A bunch of coincidences are not a coincidence.

I'd just as soon believe in Q. If Q isnt true we still have our guns and havent lost a thing. It looks like we dont have to worry about nuclear war with N Korea to me. Saudi Arabia and Trump are buds since Alwaleed Talal is gone. Eric Schmidt stepped down and censorship is returning to Google.

Trump is not shutting down the US for 200 old dead farts. He said it would be over on DJT day, 4, 10, 20.

It was finished for Jesus's work on Good Friday. That's the day Trump said it would be over. Coincidence?

One of Trumps first rallies he pointed out the guy with a Q black tshirt. That guy was invited backstage to visit with Trump. He asked about Q. Trump said they were great guys. Coincidence?

I dont think so. Football and baseball jerseys his first year in office with the number 17. WTF is with that. Q is 17, not T. T is 45, not 17. WTF is he saying? Maybe hes saying it isnt all about him. Maybe hes saying its about some others. Maybe hes saying it's about 17. Maybe hes saying it's about Q.

“17” is considered a cult number and obviously seems highly significant to cultists.

The number 17 is associated with bad luck in Italy (as is the number 13 in America). Many buildings in Italy have no 17th floor (as many in America have no 13th floor).

The Roman numeral 17 in Latin means “I have lived,” meaning I am dead.

So the phantom she/he/it ghost has revelations? As if Q is Almighty God?

So the phantom ghost hoaxer Q is right? As if Q is Almighty God?

Strange cultist thinking. Once a cultist, always a cultist?