Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Through The Presidency’s of JFK, LBJ, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, the Bushes, and barack, no matter how disastrous the public policy, I could always tell myself that at least we had the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They could not take that from us.
Now, in stark awareness of reality, it appears the Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been a chimera. A sop thrown to the masses. We are not, in fact, free men. We are churls, subjects, cattle.
We have handed our Constitution over, and have willingly forfeited our freedoms. For the promise of safety, and of course, thirty pieces of silver. Sad.

We had schitt under them. We were frogs sitting in a pot on the stove. Grow up. Get real. If Trump were out to screw us the MSM would be loving on him. Sheesh.

Do you suckers ever think what would happen to businesses and life in the US if bodies were stacking up in bags like cordwood and the hospitals were deciding who got ventilators and who didnt.

You're unreal. Trump said he would get the economy going and he did.

He said he would cut taxes and he did.

He said he would take care of N Korea and he did.

He said he would build the wall and he is.

WTF would you do if you were in WW2? Eat sawdust and schiett 2x4s?

I expected better from you.

You want the world wide cabal swamp drained without scaring you, huh? As If you could do it better, right?

You want your dear Federal Reserve to fughk this country into bankruptcy and 3rd world revolution, because that is what the deep state had planned for us, with China as the new king of the hill.

I'm sure they would give your fears an ear. I'm sure they would risk their lives, family and fortune for the likes of you.

Grow up, Mann. We are in the storm, WW3. Atypical warfare. Tell me how you are starving with no potatoes.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin