Started carrying a S&W 3913 9mm single stack pistol in 1995, transitioned to a Sig P225 single stack 9mm and later to a Kahr K40 single stack 40mm pistol sometime around the mid 2000's. Also have carried a S&W 642 J-frame in my front pants pocket or jacket pocket for years. I became enamored over having a small pistol and had LW Seecamp build me a .32 auto and shortly after that arrived Ruger came out with the LCP .380 so of course I had to have that. I have not carried the .32 or .380 in years.

Last year I decided I needed to have a higher capacity pistol available for times when I may be somewhere that multiple assailants may be a threat. Not sure where that might be but being prepared was something I felt I needed to do. I purchased a CZ 75D PCR 9mm that has 15 round capacity. The reason for the CZ was it was the only high capacity 9mm that seemed to fit my hand well. I now carry it whenever I can conceal that much gun.

I also have a 1911 45 auto, .357 and .44 mag revolvers but they are seldom taken out of the house.

So, I guess I have also evolved from thinking 5 to 7 rounds would be more than enough to solve any problem I may encounter to thinking I need more rounds in a large more shootable firearm.

Who knows what is next.