Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That 365, in particular the 365 XL, was the philosophical game changer for me.

The 365 XL is intriguing. It is the only gun that has me considering up-sizing from the 365. Loaded with 12, mine weighs 25.7 ounces. According to Glock's website, the Glock 26 Gen 5 weighs 26.07 ounces loaded. The Glock has a shorter barrel, less capacity, and a shorter grip, and is thicker. The XL is optic ready. I have held out on buying a good IWB holster for the XL until a good micro RDS is available. (The Holosun 507K looks promising, but delivery times are affected by the pandemic and I would rather buy American.) I suspect that I will change when I get a reliable micro RDS on the XL.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
It would be interesting to see that comparison at 15 & 25 yards.

The 365 XL is a decent sized gun with a longer barrel than the standard 365 & a corresponding increase in sight radius.

It would also be interesting to see the same comparison between the 2 different sized 365's.

MM

That comparison is on my to-do list. I have to use an indoor range during the winter, which limits me to 50 feet. (It is closed now due to the pandemic.) To me, the accuracy seems close enough to not make a difference at 50 feet. (I think that some of it may be the result of Sig using different triggers on the two models, which can be confusing when switching from one to the other.) The biggest difference that I find is the recovery time between shots, which is longer with the smaller gun.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln