As some of you know, my Mom has been dealing with cancer and didn't want to go through radiation but eventually did. She finished up not long ago and has a mouth and tongue full of sores and an extreme sore throat. The only thing she can eat is Cream of Wheat and drink protein drinks and is losing weight she can't afford to lose.

Due to her weak immune system, I have chastised my niece and sisters for going there to visit because of this virus to the point they have stopped.

Well, now my Mom is falling into a pretty deep state of depression from the hunger, pain and loneliness so I took the day off and am going to go there, make and blend her up a nutritional hotdish (casserole) that she can hopefully eat.

I'm also going to bring them a box of about 30 DVD movies and a TV that has a DVD player in it to watch upstairs where they can see sunlight instead of the TV room in the basement.

I will sanitize everything I touch and wear a mask and gloves and pray that I have not been exposed since I'm still working everyday.

Wish us luck!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...