Originally Posted by kingston
Do forget the bottom of your shoes and anything that touches a floor. I wear rubber boots and spray the soles before getting in the truck with Isopropyl after being in public. You could also use a bleach solution, but would have to be careful not to get it on your clothes.

I’m so sorry to hear about Mom. I wish I knew how to make it better. The sores sound awful. Can she eat ice cream? Maybe some rich bone broth. Would salty soft fried bacon be soothing? It sounds terrible.

It's awful, B. I just wish it would heal up and go away.

First, she fought with her leg where they took the bone out. They took skin from her hip and put over that and that wasn't healing so they sent her to a "wound" doctor and within days that started getting better. I was like "WTF didn't you do this a long time ago???"

Now she's dealing with the side effects of radiation which are worse then the cancer itself and wishes she would have never done it.

Anyway, I'm gonna head to their house now because she said she would rather have what I'm planning to make/blend for supper.

Take care everybody and stay safe!

Jim

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...