Originally Posted by ro1459
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by ro1459
I read a report yesterday saying that the bug that went around the Chattanooga area in November and December could have been either the flu or possibly CV-19. I called my Dr. today and she is requesting the Abbott test that I will take on Monday. My wife and I both had whatever it was and it was nasty. It lasted two weeks for my wife and three for me. Yes, we were tested for flu and that test was neg. My Dr. said they were going to test 25 patients of hers that had this "thing" last year. She believes, based on symptoms we all had, that it was the CV-19 virus. Like the OP said, if we did have it, it will be a game changer. I will report the results either way.

Thanks ro1459, I would be very interested in the results..... too many things aren't adding up in all this

Monday, April 13 follow-up.

First of all let me make a correction. I misunderstood what was going to happen today. I thought I was going to go to my Dr's office and have a Abbott test. This was not the case. I was called Friday evening and was told to report to Erlanger Hospital at 8 AM to participate in an experimental test for blood antigens to see if I had had the CV-19 virus the is past year. To participate, I had to show that I was not currently sick with anything. I then had to sign a form stating that the results this test could not discussed by me to anyone. After signing the form, a nurse came in a drew blood. I was told I could wait or they would call me when they got the results. I got those results at 1:20 PM. I will not be allowed to hear the results of the other 24 participants nor they mine. I understand that this test was part of a nation testing to see how many of us have already had this virus.

While I can't give you my results. I will say that I now know this virus has been with us longer than February.

Wow!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~