Originally Posted by Big Stick
BC is a simplist numerical designator,that melts Whining Clueless Snowflakes,with reckless abandon. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy the fact,that CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqktards,so eagerly cling to their fhuqking STUPIDITY. I've shot or got every chambering thus far cited and a fhuqk of a lot that have yet to be...they ain't all "equal". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

I prefer the 6BR to the 243,mainly because I've multiples of each. No thang to stretch a Baby BR to 1K+++ or whack Beasties with same,while the 243's set on the sidelines. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Was rolling a slow twist rate all day yesterday,if only to cheer up Window Licking Stupid Fhuqks. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pard was schlepping my 1-7.7" Bart 224 Speedmire with 90gr Beer Cans at 3150fps and their .585 BC,if only to cover all bases. Google as you MUST. Hint. Laughing!

Was timing a tide change this morning and gotta go catch more fish,so you gals be SURE to talk out your asses even more. Hint.

Bless your hearts,for doing the best you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Hint... Your a doushebag...Congratulations! LAUGHING...

Coyotes shot no waiting.