notsosharp,

DO cite any/all words I've used,that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to follow and I'll dumb things down especially for your Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Sweetie,your STUPIDITY ain't my fhuqking fault,but you Melting Snowflakes certainly do have VERY Tender Feelers. Mebbe extoll your very WELL founded Insecurities even further and add a few more words to your Vagina Monologue and the "Adventures" of your couchbound kchunt. Mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Yet another slow morning. I'm thinkin' I'm hip on lazy twist rates and dismal BC's,especially when riding a GFI Kenai. Google all,as you MUST. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

JHIZZ,

Didn't mean to horn you up,you Do Nothing Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are hell bent upon obliviuously quantifying,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Trybone,

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you set on the sidelines and plagiarize...you MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to expound on how besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that also just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to the uprorious HILARITY,of how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are too...you "lucky" kchunt. Perhaps mebbe trying removing your kchunt from the couch and "shooting" something other than your mouth and Imagination. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining,as that is The Do Nothing Kchunt Trifecta!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Cheer up ladies,I've only (1) rifle to throw together today,as you "hard chargers" set on the bleachers and rattle your Pom-Pom's. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It might could be a 1-14" Swift,but prolly ain't. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon in advance,the 147's,Alpha brass and all the other constants,you "lucky" kchunts "get" to read about. Google it all,as you MUST. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for doing your best,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."