Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Big Stick
teal,

I've a "few"AR's and upon both platforms. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I shoot more 260AI,than I do SALAMI. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Weren't my intent to horn Shefire up,but her fascinations with Male Anatomy never wane...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Poor poor(literally) Trybone and her haste to steal pics. I've barely made 60K this year. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

60 K? Nothing wrong with that just that she seems to think that makes her overly wealthy... This chick is really pitiful. Almost feels sorry for her except she's a trophy troll. Sad, Hint, Congrats and Sayounara prick...

That's 60k so far this year, 4 months. Consider he also works a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule which means 60k in 2 months of actual work and no state income taxes. The slope pays well.

Not sticking up for him - can do that himself but so many slag and say "he doesn't tell anyone good information" - you have to read all of it and understand before firing off a response.

My point about the AR was mostly some dog others because they don't have a Gucci AR - dude, a 9 year old with dad's CC and 45 mins of youtube can twist one up. Lack of brand name on the side isn't an indicator of value.

Me