Originally Posted by deflave
If I setup this exact scenario with a paintball gun and simunitions, 95% of anybody you put through the scenario would do as well or much worse. And that's KNOWING they aren't real guns and that's KNOWING what's going to happen.

That cop has definitely had training and he did a lot of things correct. They only real critique I have was the apparent muzzle fugking they were giving each other. But that's not fair either because body cams give the viewer a deceptive view/angle.

The subject was hit four times. You don't know if the outcome would have been any different if one of those four had been in the heart or lungs. To assume it would have ended earlier is only an assumption.

Agree 100% with what you posted.
My question when reading the comments on threads like this is How many of the posters commenting have actually been in a gunfight? You know the real kind with all the adrenaline, unknown circumstances regarding the opposing combatant(s) etc, etc. Those that havent are simply talking out thier azzes as they have NO idea of what happens in a real "gunfight"