Originally Posted by jorgeI
Twelve yard shot and according to the narrator, VERY fast cycling, possibly affecting accuracy . I wonder how much of a difference (if any) would a non-striker pistol would have made in terms of accuracy? Personally, I shoot much better with a non-striker fired pistol (our guys here use Beretta 92s) than with a Glock style trigger. I defer to you guys with experience, but I must say, I was surprised at the hit ratio and shooting through the windscreen?

It's not really something a guy can answer without knowing a whole lot of things that we don't.

I can tell you that if you go to a USPSA match you'll find a whole lot of C class shooters using Glocks that have better scores and times than D class shooters in Open. Hell, a lot of times I outshoot guys in PCC. Has more to do with the shooter than the platform.

Nothing wrong with shooting through glass. Bullets go up on the way out of a windshield and down on the way into the vehicle. Traversing left and right causes more wonkiness. Not ideal but there's no reason to not engage something behind glass.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house