Started Christmas 1963 with a Lyman TruLine Jr turret press and a Redding scale for my M70 30-06. I had just turned 14. A year later, I got a new Rockchucker, Uniflow powder measure, and 1" dies for every caliber I had then. Over the years many have been added, another Rockchucker, Forster CO-AX, Wilson and Sinclair tools, Redding tools, Forster trimmers, Forster and Redding micrometer dies, several shotgun loaders, you name it, etc, etc, etc.
When I started shooting USPSA/IPSC seriously in the late 80's, then came several Blue progressives, case tumblers, media separators, etc. About ten years ago, a Thumlers tumbler was added for wet tumbling with SS pins....turns mil. range brass into like new! It's been a continuing evolution!

When I started shooting high power rifle in '65, our club got spam cans of corrosive 30-06 AP ammo from DCM. I pulled the bullets, FL sized, and swaged the primer pockets, and loaded that brass up with new primers and Sierra or Hornady 168 match bullets! No brass trimming, flash holes uniformed, or concentricity gauges used back then! Boy times have changed!