I bought an RCBS reloaders kit in the PX at Ft. Richardson Alaska in the fall of 1975. It included some 38 special dies and an RCBS JR3 press. I also bought a powder measure, an RCBS 510 scale and some 7x57 dies along with various other small things. I stuffed them in a corner of my wall locker until I was to ETS home in June of 1976. I had the Army ship them home for me along with some other items. I got on the airplane at Anchorage International with 8 or 9 guns stuck in my duffel bag. The stuff I had shipped home got to me about a month later in the middle of July. The first thing I tried loading was the 7x57. I managed not to blow the gun up. I had a few lessons from one of the guys I was stationed with and the rest was up to me. I don't think I had $150 dollars in the whole kit. I still use the RCBS JR3 almost daily. I have since picked up 3 more presses and a whole pile of goodies.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.