I have 22-250's,22-250 AI's and 224 Speedmires in 7" and 8" RPM both. From any/all angles,the Speedmire is the vastly superior chambering. Fretting 500pcs of brass,for any of the lot,is both STUPID and fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fretting RPM,is equally as fhuqking HILARIOUS and STUPID too. You gals are consistent. Hint. Laughing!

Hornady brass is absolute Fhuqking Dog Schit,in all chamberings. Hint.

Have been shooting 22-250 AI/Speedmire case capacity for over 30yrs,in a goodly sized herd of rifles and never had a single boolit worth a fhuqk,zuke enroute to the Victim or Target...no matter the RPM being 1-16"(PN parallel fluted Experiment),or multiple 7's. Cuts and buttons both/all. 7" or bust today. Hint.

I'd not go to a .473" cased .224" Centerfire,in anything other than Speedmire and would just as soon 223/223AI for Utility and in 7" RPM. I LOVE a 21" 223/223AI well beyond the 1000yd line and 88's are hammers there too,just as in the other chamberings cited. my lightest Speedmire is fed 90 Beer Cans expressly and is simply sensational. Hint.

I'd not poke a Reupold upon anything. Though in summation,I've only got a couple dozen rifles,in the chamberings cited. Unless one counts 224 Grendel,22BR and the ilk too,which adds more to the fray. Hint.

You need a good 223 and don't even know it...but most folks don't,because nobody actually shoots. I'd call James,order a 7" RPM 223 SALAMI non-match(shorter throat),throw a S/S receiver in the cart,go TT Flatty and have RHR fling me a Terrain in Hawkins DBM,for all the same to nestle. I'd nab a Bushy 3-12x 'Drab Bitch and have my way,for turn key Utility,superior to all thangs thus far mused. It'll make budget and shine. Pass an AM steel5-rounder for default and a coupla MDT 120rd Poly Herd Clips,for good measure in the ruck. Hint.

Thank me later.

Just sayin'.

Hint.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."