Blow hunter,

You rant yourself reliably,with Poetic Poignancy and chock FULLl of Oblivious Humor,by simply doing your best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I had no reason to surmise that your coming clean as being a poor pilot,was anything deviating from the "explanations" you have attempted,to "think" that Stupidity is a "choice". Sweetie...it's a plight and few are as ridden as you. I reckon a couple/few Puns be intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you run like a bitch from all things The Rifle,but what other "move" does someone like you "have"?!? A CLUELESS Fhuqking Retard talking floorsweeps and deeply Traumatized with Chicken Little Politics,from her Covid Quarantine Couch,cain't add any substance. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart for Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."