Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I have 22-250's,22-250 AI's and 224 Speedmires in 7" and 8" RPM both. From any/all angles,the Speedmire is the vastly superior chambering. Fretting 500pcs of brass,for any of the lot,is both STUPID and fhuqking HILARIOUS. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've got six rifles and ammo stacked in the front hall waiting to go shoot prairie dogs in a few days. Most of them have 500 pieces of ammo each except the 6BR which has 300. Now I could have bought all Lapua or Alpha for them, and the 6BR does have Lapua which is why there's only 300, but with Lapua 22-250 at 90 cents a piece that'd take a chunk out of the beer money and I found out that prvi partisan at 30 cents a piece, neck turned and annealed after every firing makes prairie dogs die just as well, or at least good enough that it doesn't matter. Likewise for the .223's and 20 practicals the Lake City brass I laid in several years ago for 10 cents a piece at a fire sale works good enough to where I don't miss Lapua at 60 cents a piece, and I don't feel bad about not reaching down to retrieve it when it's been flung down a prairie dog hole. Having $500 in brass sitting there is more tolerable than $3000, that'll let me spin on another barrel for the 22-250 that's on it's last legs with some left over for a few fishing trips after specks and reds. I'm just a poor cargo pilot though, I don't have all the money lying around to blow on 500 pieces of top shelf brass for every rifle.

There's also the issue that everybody seems to have forgotten about, that is brass not being available at any price. Remember the Obama years? Back then we weren't arguing about which brass was best, we were just trying to find anything. If Hillary Clinton had been elected we'd be doing the same right now. If Joe Biden gets elected we'll be right back at it the first time he opens his mouth about gun control "for the children". A 22-250 will be a lot easier to feed than a 22 Creedmoor if that happens again, although I concede that if it isn't for a high volume rifle I'd just lay in a hundred or two cases, keep them annealed, and not worry about it much.

I figure a fellow that isn't concerned about the price of brass much not shoot much. Don't feel bad, there's a lot of y'all around...........

Blow hunter,

I rather enjoyed the HILARIOUSLY Fascinating Vagina Monologue,recounting your Brokedick Ineptitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Assuredly,you were typing with trembling fingers,wearing Latex gloves and garbed in a mask,while wearing your Drool Bib to boot? Hint. LAUGHING!

Do dangle some pics of these High Zoot wares you are trying to expound upon,because THAT is gonna be funnier than fhuqk sweetheart! Dare ya'!!! HINT.

Pardon Facts and Physics upsetting you so,as you look to frost your Stupidity,with the Melting Snowflake Routine,that is assuredly no "act",nor an "arguement". HINT.

Obama never slowed my trigger finger even a smidge,because I've never been one to fhuqking linger. Though in fairness,I always did hope to go Fishing some day. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

I'd mention that EVERY piece of 22-250 brass,can be a Speedmire,but your unibrow would furrow,your crossed-eyes close and that would be "unfair". Hint. LAUGHING!

What part of fhuqking Retardia are you from,besides dead square in the fhuqking middle?!? I'm not doubting your a schitty pilot either. HINT.

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what sooooooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY little you have to work with.

Hint.

WOW +P++++.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."