In Portlandopolis it was common to be asked, based upon box shape and destination address, if the parcel was a firearm at the USPS. "Yes, an unloaded long-gun in full compliance with the mailing rules and regulations, " turned out to be the best answer for all involved. Saying GFY was not helpful. One regular teller, a veteran, demanded I answer yes, potentially hazardous but not in it's current unloaded state, it is an unloaded long-gun .in compliance etc....... This was right after a high profile mass shooting and it wasn't in anyone's best interest to argue really.

How often is someone prosecuted for slight errors? Can you sometimes do it without signature service? Is it OK to lie like a common criminal? We all make our choices. Doing my best to be in compliance is a choice and fairly easy to do. I don't want to be the guy making a fuss with a firearm in a post office. Getting old I guess.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?