I haven't checked tool prices in many years. Being in the business I bought a new Snap On Taco wagon and a box that hung off the side and a top box. I bought several sets of Snap on screw drivers and the pry bars. I bought sets of combination wrenches in both metric and inch from 1/4"-1", and 6mm-25mm. I also bought the same sizes with the open end on one side and a socket on the other. To shorten this I have 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 drive ratchets with metric and inch in very small to large, socket head, and star. In all of these I have regular and deep sockets. I have the black impact sockets from 1/2-2 1/4"
\Well, this is getting more time consuming than I thought. In my other box I have Proto, Plumb, Bonney, Craftsman, and others. I do have a 9/32 drive socket set and ratchet."Government issue". I have an ancient Snap On 1/2 drive ratchet that is very old and is very rough in manufacture. Pre chrome.
Most of these have never had my fingerprints on them and probably won't. Not listed are they various sizes of different type and size pliers, vise grips, air impacts and battery powered wrenches.