Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BobMt

anybody that thinks god is answering prayers for socket sets......is more dangerous than blm and Antifa...….bob

You can thank prosperity theology and [bleep] like this guy for that.]

You boys sound like some Bible characters that Jesus used to run into from time to time. They were characters alright. The more things change, the more people stay the same.

They didn't have any prayers answered either.
God wasn't listening to them any more than they listened to God.
I've never been a fan of olsteen or the other TV preachers. There's a big difference between him and me. He doesn't believe you will go to hell without Christ. .........I do. Where do you deserve to go?

I'm here trying to show some kindness to a man and maybe help him out and you mock me and you mock my Father. Jesus warned me not to cast my pearls before swine or they'd turn around and rend me. I didn't know that I was working in the barnyard today. I better go put on my boots.

The Lord has answered a LOT more than my specific requests for tools. Some would call what happened a coincidence because they don't Want to retain God in their knowledge. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-1-28/
He's given me far more than tools and I'm grateful.
I deserve hell and He's shown me kindness.

Someday the both of you are going to face a crisis and YOU ARE GOING TO NEED GOD and He only knows if He'll pay attention to you.

So where's your destination when you leave this world?

"Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me."

Proverb Number One