Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

In retards?

In The Corona.
I've always been firmly in the middle on the whole thing. I thought it was a dangerous disease but didn't know whether the "shutdown" would do any good at all. I firmly believe that it is being used to derail the economy and the President and always have. I don't think the shutdown should go on, but then I thought it would go on about a month and that would be it. I don't want to get it, but I only wore a mask to Walmart once in like, March when nobody was wearing them. Now everybody is wearing masks. I tend to think this latest "spike" is totally bogus and based on false stats, etc. How is anybody "asymptomatic"? Why would those people who don't have symptoms, be tested in the first place other than some glitch? I could go on about various conspiracy theories, but what's the point? Backing off of Trump rallies is a bad idea although if the virus is even real I'm sure crazed Snowflakes will help it out by purposely infecting people at the rallies.

So yes, I believe in retards.

When are you going to apologize?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house