WARNING: Some VA HOSPITAL staff murdered patients.!

He was killed by VA staff, so take heed and look for OTHER OPTIONS before using those"benefits". In fact
IF I could do it all over again I would never even consider using the trashy VA. They cost too many people their lives. That urgent warning out of the way.

The last movie we saw together was The Book of Eli.
The best apocalyptic movie ever made by far. Fitting for the special ending as it revealed God's protection of a blind preacher until it was time for him to leave this world. The character Eli, played by Dezil Washington left a King James Bible that was printed on the Earth's only printing press. My Dad lived a life that was better than any movie and God protected him from multiple near death experiences until he got saved. He left a similar legacy. 2 Months later he was killed by the Veterans Administration hospital staff.

I'm writing books on the events of Dad's life and using what Satan meant for evil and letting God do His will of goodness for many people.
The last important thing he said to me before leaving this world is basically the same prayer at the end of the video that I'm going to post.
Watch it and let me know what you think.
It made a world of difference knowing that Dad is in heaven today and we'll get together soon.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 06/16/20.