Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

You arent shooting 3" groups, from what im seeing. Your target at 100 yards is clearly 6" at best. You'd also have to shoot multiple 10 shot groups and get an average, to really evaluate the situation. Im laughing here because you want us to evaluate your groups, but you refuse to use better ammo and want to argue the fact that the majority of us are saying that ammo is garbage. When i take ammo, put it in any of my ar's and im shooting 3"+ groups at 100, its plain and simple chidt ammo. Im talking me and my ammo personally, .

So you don't like the ammo I'm using. Don't use it.
You don't like it that I won't use a scope. Go ahead and use a scope...

Don't wanna evaluate my groups? Ignore them.

News flash;
You aint the only shooter here with any knowledge
You aint the best
And you aint the brightest

Everyone here has been helpful. Even some of what you say has been right and helpful. But your piss ignorant attitude and superior condescending remarks are a waste of time and breathe with me. I'm fully capable of ignoring you without ever resorting to the "ignore button"

Didn't come to this place looking to impress you. Don't care what you think of what I do.
Just so's we're clear...

Carry on...

You are a stupid fu ck, if you aren't willing to change things that were suggested to you to better evaluate your set-up. One thing I can tell you is I'm a whole hell of a lot better than you. Carry on though and keep shooting those chitty fu cking groups. It's pretty laughable, to say the least.. Also, there is no one here that has proven they can shoot irons better than I did in the black rifle challenge here, so if you aren't willing to listen to someone that knows what they are talking about, you can keep being bottom of the barrel. Its pretty obvious, its you and your ammo that is lacking. You don't want to swallow the truth, that is too fu cking bad.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA