Underestimate the enemy at your peril. Sure, most are inept soy boys. But not all. Just like most old white guys are soft and far too slow to react, but not all of us.

For me, fitness has generally been pretty simple. I work, hunt, and work out with guys half my age. I can run with guys in their twenties at work or in the woods, and wear them out most of the time. Get you some young friends and give them something to keep up with, and you’ll stay fit.

Four yards? What was the range when that dude started shooting up the skateboard mob last week? What would be the range in a crowded setting? Most of the confrontations I have seen or been a part of were at a lot less than four yards. Try contact distance to arm’s length. If he can hit a coffee can at four yards even once under stress, you are in trouble if he is shooting at you from powder burn distance. The best thing is to be somewhere else entirely. Like the roof of a nearby building with a rifle, or better yet, someplace just as good for a view, but not so likely to skyline you. I recommend the latter. Never fight fair, just win.