Originally Posted by coyote268
I have to agree as much as I hate to. I thought he could be one of our greatest presidents but his ego, hatred for anyone who disagrees with him and unwillingness to listen to those around him have doomed any chance for his reelection. I hate Biden and the Democratic machine but Trump has lost the respect many of us had for him. Basically, he is nothing but a bully. He did do some good things while in office but not enough to overcome the respect he has lost for many of us. In another sense, he basically sold us out.

I agree with this. I live in one of the most conservative areas in the country and yet I feel the same way about Trump and so does everyone else that I know. It is sad that he has thrown away the chance to be remembered as the President who helped the nation recover but rather will be remembered for being a bully with a big ego. He has alienated many of his most staunch supporters.

Make no mistake my vote will be cast for Trump, but it will not be a vote for him rather it will be a vote against Biden.

By the way perhaps it is time to inventory your components and 22 ammo supply, it won't be long before the rush to stockpile will start.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.