Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
C'mon guys!.....4 1/2 months to go before the election, lots of Trump rallies, PLUS the debates all yet to come...................OMG.......The sky is falling already........What this thread represents,,,is EXACTLY what the demeeeeCRAPS want....Division, doubts and uncertainty.....Stop playing along with the left's playbook!

We’re talking about Trump’s last delivery not division here, Squeeze .

There’s not but several here at the Campfire who support Biden and that will vote for him.

The National margins are too thin to put anything at risk and time is of the essence here as it relates to success in November.

I do agree that the time between now and November can be an eternity,,politically speaking.
.................Trump's delivery is not like and never was like "theeee well polished and well spoken politician"......THAT was why he was elected. Because he is NOT the perfect and well spoken politician was one of the main reasons HE GOT elected...........Look Toots! You can think any damn way ya want and vote any way you wish. I don't care.......Gimme an un-polished, not a well spoken POTUS who has a questionable delivery,,but who GETS positive RESULTS accomplished for the country and for the people vs what you know damned well to be the disasterous alternative.

I will think like I want and if you “really “ don’t care, truly don’t, just stfu it’s that easy.

Squeeze, you’re like the naked fool climbing a flag pole in that the higher you climb the more folks you show your asss to. You’ve topped out here.

You’re happy and I’m happy. Win/win.
....LOL>>>LOL...........Me? STFU?.....LOL.....And you are going to shut me the f**k up how exactly? Well come to So Calee sometime and have at it brudda. Then we shall see who the real fool is. And who taught you how to spell "asss".......Two S's in ASS "ol TITS!...Not three!............You go right head and think whatever your 'lil brain wishes to. Never said you couldn't.....

The extra “s” in asss is to show you how much more of an asss you are.

Sorry I had to explain that to you.
..................Not buying......You spelled it wrong!......Wow! U needed an extra S just show me how much more of an ass that I was?.....Same meaning with 2 S's or one....LOL......That extra S from you,,,very impressive!!

Impressing you is rather easy, apparently.

It really is.
................You are doing a great job!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger