Originally Posted by Old_Toot
[/quote]How more rallies, Squeeze?

How many record amount of viewers felt the same as I did about that recent rally ?

So you know everything going on “behind the scenes “, eh ?
..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..[/quote]

You’ve shown yourself to be the champion of “injecting your own verbiage into “ things but you’re too blind to see it cause it’s too close to you.

One doesn’t have to ‘learn for themselves ‘ when we have you nearby.[/quote]............Oh knock off your immature crap Toots!.......You are not gonna throw yer schit back on me, blaming me for your premature crap. Pissed at me for confronting your way too premature knee jerk'n thinking?........GOOD!.............I am too blind to see?...LOL............Well if you say so then it must be true!.......
[/quote]

I do say so and it is true.[/quote]..............YEP! Oh yeah!
[/quote]

I think that there was a recent thread concerning your credibility, was it?[/quote]..............My credibility? Well I could care less about what anyone here thinks about my credibility........I see you like to skate around issues?....Maybe you are a liberal in disguise? Cuz they love to skirt around issues and deflect when confronted..........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger