Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
One more rally like Trump conducted in Tulsa and it’s over.

One more rally where it’s all about him and not all about us and it’s over.

One more rally conducted like it’s a comedy show and it’s over.

He’s up against the clock and he totally squandered the last rally.

Let that sink in.
.....................Completely disagree. Another similar rally and it is all over uh?..LOL...........You are thinking with some knee jerk emotions rather than with some common sense. Trump slammed Biden and the dems pretty damned hard. It was not all about him. You know as well as I do that Trump always injects comedy into his rallies.......Some 10 million you tube viewers which may have included Fox. There were empty seats but so what!....Biden is by far MORE is own worst enemy that is Trump.....Suggest you take a look see at an interview hosted by Rudy with Brad Parscale Trump's campaign manager from a few days ago. Now on you tube. Many positives going on behind the scenes that you are probably not even aware of.

NOT OVER....Not even close!

How more rallies, Squeeze?

How many record amount of viewers felt the same as I did about that recent rally ?

So you know everything going on “behind the scenes “, eh ?
..................And how would you know how many viewers FEEL the same way you do? Take a poll? Poll a few thousand?.....NO! I do not know everything that is going on behind the scenes within the Trump campaign. But I am willing to take the time, look at a 30 minute interview and LEARN what at the very least is being disclosed by Parscale.............I guess that you are not willing to take the time and learn for yourself?...Looks that way!......And from my last post, I never said that "I KNEW EVERYTHING."......Injecting your own verbage there "ol Toots? I suggested that you look at what is going on. Ya might learn something which may help to curb your premature knee jerk emotional thinking..

You’ve shown yourself to be the champion of “injecting your own verbiage into “ things but you’re too blind to see it cause it’s too close to you.

One doesn’t have to ‘learn for themselves ‘ when we have you nearby.
............Oh knock off your immature crap Toots!.......You are not gonna throw yer schit back on me, blaming me for your premature crap. Pissed at me for confronting your way too premature knee jerk'n thinking?........GOOD!.............I am too blind to see?...LOL............Well if you say so then it must be true!.......

I do say so and it is true.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.