Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by hatari
My, my, defeated already? We haven't even had the convention yet. We haven't had any debates yet. Joe Biden hasn't had the opportunity to show his ass in a while, and "it's over?"

I think the best is yet to come. Trump has the opportunity to turn all of this domestic unrest right back on the Democrats. All of the worst of this is in Democrat controlled cities/states. What better opportunity to show the voters what the Democrats have in store for them. Markets are up, jobs are coming back, and we have not had the doomsday that the neigh sayers predicted.

Trump doesn't have to take the blame for racial tensions - be they real or contrived (they are contrived btw). Obama had Ferguson. Obama had Baltimore. Obama and the Dems had the first BLM. Obamam had ANTIFA/ Wall Street. What did he do to make it better? He just passed it on. Kicked the can down the road. Of course, the "road is all orchestrated" by the Left.

Quit being such defeatists. The Dems thought the had Trump on Russia, on pussygrabbing, on tax returns, on Kavanaugh, on impeachment, on COVID and now civil unrest.

Defeatist, you say, Hat ?

Try reality.

These are serious times with the whole future direction of our country at stake AND for the whole free world.

Quit being a pphhuucckkin cheerleader when there’s nothing to cheer about the recent rally. This is what the whole world saw

Sorry for the slam but you got it coming on this one, Pard.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by hatari
My, my, defeated already? We haven't even had the convention yet. We haven't had any debates yet. Joe Biden hasn't had the opportunity to show his ass in a while, and "it's over?"

I think the best is yet to come. Trump has the opportunity to turn all of this domestic unrest right back on the Democrats. All of the worst of this is in Democrat controlled cities/states. What better opportunity to show the voters what the Democrats have in store for them. Markets are up, jobs are coming back, and we have not had the doomsday that the neigh sayers predicted.

Trump doesn't have to take the blame for racial tensions - be they real or contrived (they are contrived btw). Obama had Ferguson. Obama had Baltimore. Obama and the Dems had the first BLM. Obamam had ANTIFA/ Wall Street. What did he do to make it better? He just passed it on. Kicked the can down the road. Of course, the "road is all orchestrated" by the Left.

Quit being such defeatists. The Dems thought the had Trump on Russia, on pussygrabbing, on tax returns, on Kavanaugh, on impeachment, on COVID and now civil unrest.

Defeatist, you say, Hat ?

Try reality.

These are serious times with the whole future direction of our country at stake AND for the whole free world.

Quit being a pphhuucckkin cheerleader when there’s nothing to cheer about the recent rally. This is what the whole world saw

Sorry for the slam but you got it coming on this one, Pard.

We heard your defeatist blathering the first time.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla