Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
A lot of defeatists on this board and thread. There are a lot of guys that did time in the Sandbox for their country. They don't like what's going on either. All it takes is the right person to stand up and say, "no more". There's a lot of people in the country that need to be shoved into Mexico with the illegals they love and not allowed back in, ever. They are not Americans, they're just f u c king commies.

EthanEdward ,

Howdy .

Not a defeatist here and the vast majority of people on this board aren't either . I'm speaking for the VAST MAJORITY of friends/acquaintances that I know and know for a fact that they won't ever chance losing any of their material belongings . Nor do they care if they leave their kids/grandkids behind facing war or communism . They'll pretend a lot of things but the real truth is they plan to live out their lives having a good time sitting by their pool - comfy chair - chips&dips as I often say .
Over half the countries population are brainwashed mouth-breathers and a solid half of the so called right/conservatives are to . Someone recently said as much and I fully agree .
The sooner we face the facts that this country is in big trouble the better . The time for standing around having a peaceful protest is over - shouting USA - USA isn't going to help our cause .

This right here, we're all great on talking about "Well, the NEXT time..." or "if they do THAT we oughta..." Talk. Talk and buy guns and magazines and prepper crap. Just like right here, right now... We ain't doing nothing...