Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
The biggest mistake the "conservatives" can make, and I see it all the time, is to assume that the opposition is just a bunch of limp wrist snowflakes. Sure, a large portion of them are, but there are some dangerous folks among them as well. Why do you think Marxism spread like a disease in the last century? It wasn't because its believers were weak. They forced it, with extreme prejudice.

Exactly right ..

I read it here all the time WE HAVE GUNS - THEY DON'T --LAF -- if by chance gunfire level violence were to break out the right would loose because of the mindset I mentioned .
Antifa types are likely training military style -street tactics- while conservatives still haven't given any of it any thought .
The same way Antifa knows how to separate people so they can beat the crap out of a few - they do the same thing with guns .

They [commies] will make short quick attacks then disappear like a puff of vape smoke in strong wind .

Really? Where do they do this training and who organizes it? You seem to know a lot about an organization that doesn't even exist.