Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
The biggest mistake the "conservatives" can make, and I see it all the time, is to assume that the opposition is just a bunch of limp wrist snowflakes. Sure, a large portion of them are, but there are some dangerous folks among them as well. Why do you think Marxism spread like a disease in the last century? It wasn't because its believers were weak. They forced it, with extreme prejudice.

Exactly right ..

I read it here all the time WE HAVE GUNS - THEY DON'T --LAF -- if by chance gunfire level violence were to break out the right would loose because of the mindset I mentioned .
Antifa types are likely training military style -street tactics- while conservatives still haven't given any of it any thought .
The same way Antifa knows how to separate people so they can beat the crap out of a few - they do the same thing with guns .

They [commies] will make short quick attacks then disappear like a puff of vape smoke in strong wind .

Really? Where do they do this training and who organizes it? You seem to know a lot about an organization that doesn't even exist.

There are 4 or 5 LEFT leaning gun clubs in the USA, one located in Washington state where training is taking place. The left leaning gun club list has been posted on the campfire in the last month.....but of course you missed it.

Oh yeah, A GUN CLUB - oh MY GOD! I'm so SCARRED! Leftists that shoot!

There are what? Hundreds, or is it thousands of RIGHT leaning gun clubs in the USA too. Are we supposed to be terrified? I belong to a host of them.

You really do sound like what a liberal is supposed to sound like - scarred of Americans with guns. What a F'ing joke you are.

But it sure makes for good entertainment.