I have never had a problem with Midway. They ship same day 98% of the time and have never had a problem with poor packing.

Can't say that about Lucky Gunner. Had a few plastic boxes of defensive ammo placed in a box that was 10 times bigger than needed and nothing but crumpled up paper for protection. The plastic boxes were destroyed and all ammo loose. Could blame UPS, but could have been packaged much better.

Have any of you tried to order anything from Bear Basin lately? Went through an ordeal with them recently. After a week of nothing, no contact, no status updates, I finally got hold of a human. Was told item was shipped, but they were too busy to send email or update their web site. The dude hangs up before I can ask for shipper info. Another week with no contact and no item and no tracking/shipper info I started calling again. Finally get the same guy and they admit that it hasn't shipped , but they will do so immediately. Four hours later still nothing. I call and leave a message to cancel the order. Contact the credit card and file a payment protest to stop payment.

At 10pm they send an email with tracking info. 10 pm! Next day I call, tell them of the CC protest and get a lecture about their suffering through Covid19 and how I should have more compassion for my fellow human beings! Told him if they had not told me a bold faced lie that none of this would have happened. Was willing to make immediate payment electronically, but after his lecture he hung up before I could offer.

NEVER again with that outfit!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)