Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I kind of liked the Mississippi Flag.

Guess the Republicans in the State house didn't.

Crazy Yankees.

The battle flag of the ANV has always seemed slightly odd to me on the Mississippi flag. But it was well before my time and I didn't pay a whole lot of attention sticking my nose in other people's business.

The real challenge that I see for folks up in the Midwest, Rockies and Montana is all the liberal money in California or New York or Chicago that can sweep in and buy up towns in the blink of an eye.

Some liberal Hollywood schmuck could just zip into a wonderful place like Denver... buy it up and turn it into a real s*** hole.

Same thing could happen with cities like Minneapolis or States like Montana. The folks in Hollywood have more money in 8 city blocks than the whole state of Montana is worth... and I reckon they really want to live there something bad after Brokebutt Mountain or whatever it was that was all the buzz a few years back.

The thing about West Virginia or the South... not a damn person in the world wants to live here except those of us that do.

Heat, humidity, hurricanes and tropical storms, 11 different kinds of venomous snakes, brown recluse and black widows, chiggers, fire ants, palmetto bugs, roaches, kudzu, feral hogs, "mountains" that are all of 5000' tall and snowcapped for about 6 days a year, floods, gators in some places, pythons, iguanas, did I mention heat and humidty?

"Come look Ma... that fella there... he has a PH&D in Snowflake."

Yep, something like that.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?