Originally Posted by Blackheart
I see we're back to a bunch of butt hurt, whiney rebs still pissin and moanin about those damn yankees. Funny the same dumb fuucks will be bitching about the boo's still being butt hurt because their great, great, great, grandpappy was a slave. Well here's some news for you, no "yankees" or any "rebs" who are alive today had a damn thing to do with the civil war either. And it sounds to me like you holy southerners have more damn baggage yourselves than I'd want to deal with. Meaning we don't have boo's everywhere you look around here and I don't want to. In fact there are no blacks at all in my home town and only 1.18% of the population in the whole County is black. I don't care to be ass deep in Mexicans or sweating my balls off every day for ten months of the year either. "Baggage" indeed. I'm afraid You've got plenty of that yourselves and it's not very attractive.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ