Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Furthermore...I'm not saying the mob didn't engage in further riotous or terroristic behavior, but if they did I didn't hear of it. However, Rich fu c ks successfully drive the mob out of THEIR yard, away from THEIR house and THEIR community, so they can loot and burn some poor or middle class house or neighborhood where people don't have access to unlimited legal representation to defend themselves from the pro-BLM local, state and fed government. Maybe they don't even have enough money to insure their three bedroom, two bath rancher after they been laid off due to the Chinese bs. Maybe they had to sell their guns to cover the huge medical bills after having COVID or whatever.

Good people everywhere have my support no matter how poor or how rich they are. From what little I can see, the McCloskey's ain't good people. How are the McCloskey's supporting THEIR community or the good people in other communities? Instead they are going on the TV sucking up to BLM terrorists and trying to slide from the system that they've been insiders of for years.

Fu ck 'em.

I would bet YOUR last dollar the McCloskey's employed 100's of local tradesmen rebuilding their home. All of the tradesmen are probably good people. You need to own your jealousy.