Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think I fall on the side of I don't care what they did to get their money, they used their second amendment rights and should not have to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees from an over zealous city prosecutor using her position as a chance to harass law abiding citizens she doesn't like.

I support the idea there should be no charges, no investigation and that I should not have to wait for someone to kick my door down before I can consider them a threat to me.

I agree with you in principal but this is insane. What if it was that very DA in this very situation? These are the people who have worked their whole lives to try and take those basic rights we espouse away from us. They only support those rights when it works in their favor.

I just looked in the bag where I keep my “fuggs given“ to see if there were any left for a couple of big time Democrat, anti 2A. D-bags. Amazingly, I seem to be fresh out...

Agreed Dryfly.....
Normally I would agree with KFWA but when a Democrat ambulance chasing lawyer falls victim to the crap he has benefited from it is hard to GAF

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.