Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
F u ck them. They won't even stand up for themselves. They were all in on the BLM until it came to their house. They were all in as lawyers with all these pansy-assed little details in self defense laws that will now be used against them. Instead of declaring that BLM are terrorists they were talking about how they were down with the cause AFTER the mob went by their house. I hope they f u c king get toasted.

Busted his ass 30 years suing the life out of people who were trying to make a living in order to live in a castle.

They still have a right to defend themselves.

I kinda like these lefties, when confronted with a mob, whip out their Ar15 and stand the mob down. Good for them. I hope they realize that gun control only works when the citizen controls their own gun in times of crisis, sporting events or hunting. The police ain't saving them. Maybe they'll convert their friends. Buy some guns, take some lessons.
Sure the McCloskeys have a right to defend themselves. They're left wing commies. They don't realize a damned thing. They told about how they were on the side of BLM after they experienced this. They learned nothing.

I am NOT on the side of BLM who are nothing more than terrorists and have ulterior motives rather than just supporting Blacks. I am NOT on the side of Blacks who want MORE rights than White folks or who want to kill Whites. I am NOT on the side of people who want reparations. I am NOT on the side of Whites who support BLM and engage in terrorism. I am NOT on the side of the government or police who support BLM terrorists or any of the above.

The McCloskeys will have plenty of support. From where I stand they can kiss my ass.

Damn man I could've wrote the exact same thing to explain how I feel about this. Stopped reading the thread after this and your next post. You hit the nail on this one!