Ethan Edwards: Are you OK? You seem very bitter lately.

Folks, I could care less about the McClosky's and their livelihood, their politics, the size of their house, it's location etc. They are trying to have cake and eat it too. Who cares? Like any animal who has been pushed too far, they have turned around and are biting back at their foes.

Some of you rail on and on about how the day of reckoning is coming and you say "Bring it commie bastard, Antifa, BLM, I'll show you, you won't know what hell you've unleashed". Until now.

Now the McCloskey's are the people who joined the "right" club just before the closing of memberships. Instead of welcoming them and helping them, you're saying that they didn't join the club soon enough to matter, when just being members is all that counts. Who are you to judge what is now in their hearts and minds?

Where are all those big talkers who claim that they go jogging in a singlet and Thomas Magnum shorts but can still conceal 3 small or midsize handguns and a fullsize 1911? Those guys who drive around in their jacked Ram or maybe their Subaru with their AR 15/AR 15 pistol, tactical shotgun, Taurus Judge or S&W Governor as a "car gun", you've got your go bag with 500 rounds of ammo and at least one belt/pocket handgun. Do I hear a backup handgun?

If you lived next to them, you wouldn't stand with them? Their house burns, chances are your house is next. They get killed, you get killed.

Here they are saying enough is enough, I'm drawing my line in the sand, I'm standing here, and you abandon them?

No matter how screwed up your country is right now, do you know how lucky you are? While I consider Canada to be a pretty nice place to live, even with all OUR problems (many of which have spilled over from the US or soon will), I was born without the right to keep and bear arms, the right to carry and use a handgun outside of a registered range, the right to defend myself without fear of prosecution, the right to defend my home.

I think many of you are far off base on this issue.