Originally Posted by CoalCracker
BamBam,

Are there any shops and/or gunsmiths along the I81 corridor that you would recommend who really know their way around AR pistols and suppressors?

Thanks.

Coalcracker , Don’t know anyone up that way. I’m in Bucks County. I think the easiest way for you would be to order a pistol lower with the brace attached, ship to your nearest FFL, then buy a upper to suit your needs. As far as a suppressor I can put you in the right direction with an individual that I use, he is down by the old Willow Grove air base, straight up guy no BS. Other people will chime in with different ways of going the route that you want to go, you need to pick the Route that is the easiest and go with it.

https://www.gandrtactical.com/
Look at BCM pistol lower, SB tactical brace is one of the best if not the best brace at this time. There are other ways of acquiring A pistol carbine.,this has worked for me. You can build your own upper if you would like which I have done in the past or just buy a BCM Daniel defense LMT Colt, whatever you want.
I hope this works for you, best regards,Tom

PS :There are many on here with far more experience than me, hopefully they will chime in with other options.