Originally Posted by CoalCracker
OK. More decisions. It looks like I can save up and buy a pistol such as the BCM for $1,400 (if they ever become available again), or I can buy something like a Ruger or Sig Tread for $800 or less.

For about the price of a BCM I could buy a more entry-level pistol AND a suppressor. Or I can buy what should be a higher quality pistol and save another year or so for a suppressor.

I doubt whether I'll take the time to build my own, so this is where I'm at. Any suggestions?

https://www.gandrtactical.com/BCM-Pistol-Lower-WSBA3_p_1233.html

This is what I would do, it’s just me talking :-) Get your pistol lower first,IN Current times it’s going to be a little bit of a pain in the ass to get one. Call G&R and ask if they know where they’re going to get any more in, if they don’t just keep hitting their site until they get one in and hit the buy button :-)There are plenty of other places that you can look also. you said you already have a couple of AR’s slap a 16 inch upper on that pistol lower and you now have a pistol for your truck granted you’re not putting it in a backpack but in the interim save your money for a 10.5 inch upper, your choice of Manufacturer, don’t worry about a suppressor You can pick that up down the road.. you don’t have to go with a BCM lower there are other manufacturers, it’s all about money, your choice.