Originally Posted by CoalCracker
I think I'm leaning toward a .300 Blackout pistol with a suppressor.

Does anyone know whether you pay for the suppressor when purchased or when it's picked up after approval? Buying the pistol, some sort of iron sights or red dot, a suppressor and a tax stamp all at one time is a pretty big outlay.

300 blackout. Factory ammo is tough to come by right now, Even reloading components.I would highly recommend 5.56 easier to come by. Other people please chime in. The individual that I work with Will check for availability of the suppressor you are looking to purchase if he has access to it he will charge you for that suppressor. In the interim you can start your process for your paperwork. Your suppressor stays in his safe until your paperwork is complete submitted and return from the BATF. Right now wait times are 8 to 10 months some people little shorter some people little longer. I have one sitting in his safe waiting for the process to be completed. I would purchase your firearm first Get some time with it at the range, and then pick a suppressor up for it. If I can help you in anyway with your suppressor let me know I will put you in contact with the individual that I use.