I am looking for a 2 person tent with preferably 2 entrances and 2 vestibules for when I use it with 2 men which will be rare, but will use it by myself 99% of the time, one entrance is not a deal breaker though.

I like light weight, good ventilation, 4 season tent. I need a large vestibule for gear storage.

I understand that Hilleberg make the Mercedes Benz of Tents. I am looking at the Hillebarg Nallo 2 GT in Sand color, but there are other models that might work.

https://hilleberg.com/eng/tent/2-person-tents/

The Nallo 2 GT seems to be price fixed at $910, without the foot print add $80 for that. Anyone know of a Hilleberg dealer where I may get a better price ? Anyone know if Hilleberg offers a Pro program ?

I am also open to looking at other brands. I am looking at the Marmot Tungsten 2P or 3P, but I can tell from Marmot's web site if that is a 4 season tent or not. The Tungsten does have 2 vestibules and 2 entrances so that is a plus.

I intend to use the tent for Wildland Fire fighting in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming etc. from September to early November and or for hunting Sheep and the like in Alaska. I expect to be at altitude, with high winds at times and expect to see snow at that point in the year. I will be living in the tent for weeks at a time, so I need room and to be comfortable.

Thank You for your input. I know Alaska guys know tents.

N.R.A. Endowment Life Member